LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG ON REPEA

LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG ON REPEAT

People love music. Some of them say that they won’t be able to live happily if you have no rhythm on doing it, if you have no rhythm then you’ve got no music in you as well. Great songs help make things work the way you want to, especially the vibe that happens around you, that is why you need music to complete your life perfectly. Let’s talk about what exactly song do you prefer to listen in your car along the way to your home? What song that brings you smile everytime you listen to it? Each person has different preferences of the songs they like, they love, or even about the singer that they admire a lot. Once I heard about this single which came out unexpectedly from Maroon 5, I felt like dying. I knew from the start that the song would be everybody’s new favorite song, and they wouldn’t stop playing it on radio. Well, these all seem like some clues. I’m here talking about “Girls Like You”. Girls Like You has a popular chorus that repeats the title of the song and make it as the refrain. When a song has some easy lyrics to remember and easy to pronounce, they must be in love with the song, just as much as this song brings. I like a song which can make me smile, dance, or even think about “What the story behind this song?”. When I find reasons why I’m in love with a song, usually it is beacause the lyrics feel like telling about my story or about someone I love like Mom, Dad, Family, and Friends or even people that I hate can get me inspired on liking songs.

Now I’m telling you all the truth that Girls Like You will always stay on top of my playlist. I like listening to it on repeat. The beat is up, I can’t stop hitting my lap like playing drum, you know I rarely love a song this much but this time is different. When you know a song then you want to get deeper on knowing what the song is really all about. Because I did. I searched the music video and I was wondering, what message did they put up into the video? Then I found one story that telling me about everything. In the music video of Girls Like You Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B, there are some appearances of Camila CabelloPhoebe RobinsonAly RaismanSarah SilvermanGal GadotLilly SinghAmani Al-KhatahtbehTrace LysetteTiffany Haddish, Angy Rivera, Franchesca RamseyMillie Bobby BrownEllen DeGeneresJennifer LopezChloe KimAlex MorganMary J. BligeBeanie Feldstein, Jackie Fielder, Danica PatrickIlhan OmarElizabeth BanksAshley GrahamRita Ora and Levine’s wife Behati Prinsloo and their daughter Dusty Rose. The clothing worn by the guests of the music video features several messages that represent various social justice and identity movements. Immigrant rights activist Angy Rivera of New York State Youth Leadership Council wears her organization's T-shirt with the phrase "Undocumented Unafraid Unapologetic." Amani Al-Khatahtbeh wears a hat with her website, MuslimGirl.com, which aims to "kick-start an open honest dialogue about Islam in today's society." Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman wore a T-shirt with the phrase "Always Speak Your Truth". Jackie Fielder, founder of indigenous-led San Francisco Defund DAPL Coalition, wore a T-shirt with the words "Divest, Water is Life". That story background got me. There are so many issues and messages that makes me interested even more. Some people only like some music or songs just for their ears (eargasm) but also there are so many that love the song for the ears and eyes, that is why MV clip matters, me included. I love Girls Like You not only for the ears, but for the eyes, help my mind to get a bit warmer, and dance, I feel happy. My mood is eternally raising up to the next level. One time I got sad then the song played on the radio, I felt like there was someone, ready to listen all my stupid stories and drown to my kind of sadness then I felt a little bit better, I could simply give my smile to the world after, and in that time I decided to love this song to help me find my energy, my spirit, that I know sometimes I just keep losing it and I need any kind of support that can boost it all perfectly.

Komentar

Postingan Populer