Recommended Culinary


         Most of the times, I go to Puncak when I want to spend time with my friends. Puncak is really cold at night, so many places to go to, good views and I feel so comfortable with all that, but just so you know I’m always starving in every minutes of my life in Puncak. I just want to eat everything that taste hot and spicy in my mouth and feel so warm for my body. Anyway, for those reasons I’m looking for the best cuisine in Puncak. I would tell you this is one of the best culinary I’ve ever eaten in Puncak.  I’ve been here for so many times. It’s Sate Maranggi Sari Asih in Cianjur. There are so many places that will serve you Sate Maranggi but this is different, everyone who loves eating Sate Maranggi must know this place. It’s quite far from Puncak-Pas because it takes about 30 minutes to get there, but I can tell that is worth the efforts.

        When you drive along the way from Puncak to get to the place, you keep looking on your right then you can see the place with a sign that says “Sate Maranggi SARI ASIH”, and the last is you can right away park your car near the street. After that you can go into the place and find your seats, you can see the menu on the wall, it’s huge. It is written the prices and what kind of Sate you prefer to eat, only meat or mix with the fat, you can choose. You can order any drinks you want but you get hot tea for free and you can ask for more hot tea if you want to. When you eat Sate Maranggi, it is not completed if you don’t eat your Sate together with Ketan Bakar or Nasi Putih. For myself, I prefer a little portion of Nasi Putih and poured with soy sauce then mixed with green chilli but I love to cut off the green chillies to pieces with my hands because I really like to eat sweet and spicy food in the same time. The sate is always doing me right, feels good for my mouth and also my body, I just feel great. For the Sate Maranggi, I love every kind of Sate that they serve. I can eat Sate with the fat only or meat mixed the fat, both are so delicious. I’m going to tell you the secret weapon that this place has, it’s the sauce. They serve a bucket of spicy oncom sauce to eat together with all the components of the dish. It’s just beyond your imagination.

      With all my heart, I never play dumb with my culinary taste, I recommend you all to eat your best Sate Maranggi that you could ever imagine, well-grilled Sate, good spot to eat for lunch, dinner time, or even your supper, you name it. The price will not make you sad or anything, it’s so affordable. You can bring your whole family to eat here. It’s really good to try. You will not regret it, this is actually really good because I can tell that I haven’t seen a lot of Sate Maranggi with very good taste like this one.

Komentar

Postingan Populer