My Recently Favorite Platform

My Recently Favorite Platform is iOS, Why?

I have been living my life for over 20 years. I’ve used a lot of various phones which was popular back then.  Well, we all know that time goes by and technology is always on. Technology is always keeping up with “what’s happening in the world?” so they’re improving every aspects to reach the definition of smartphone really means.

            There are two types of platform apps in smartphone that everyone knows, we know android that most people use because we admit that is way cheaper than iOS (iphone) and for iOS, itlooks more expensive in every ways but it is really easy to use, it’s just efficient. I see that android is not really that bad but what I know, once I used iOS for daily use, I just can’t change my mind to use any other kind of platforms, my mind is like simply telling me “Just go buy newer iphone, buddy!” then in fact, I keep upgrading my iphone to a better version when the old version which I used was broken. Every iphone types that I used, it took 3 years or so then I needed to buy another new one to keep up the operating system which was getting slower in old versions.Well, every technology that we have, always running slower with old version of operating system, right? So using iOS is worthy, isn’t it? Despite that every gadgets must have some lacks of their operating system, I have a lot of advantages on using iOS.iOS has feature that we all know as Siri, it helps the users of iphone in every situations. By using Siri,you can do so many things. You can give some orders to Siri. For example, you tell Siri to answer the call then Siri will detect your voice and do your order. And there is one thing that is not less important, lost cases happen all the time and iOS can help you better for protection that case. iOS have tracking your GPS iphone to detect where the phone really is. These two things are cool but you don’t need to worry because I have three more advantages that will make you interested more on using iphone and get iOS for the operating system. First of all, you can always update your OS to a better stage of version for every iphone types, with no exceptions. Second, iphone has touch ID system with finger-print protections, it’s the best. For the last, iOS is way safer from Malware (Malicious Software) threats, malware is computer program that has designed to damage your computer or phone system without users consent, it’s a very dangerous virus but when you are using iOS (iphone), you don’t have to worry about that. This phone only provides secured apps in the apps store, so when you access the internet, you will be surely protected from 

Komentar

Postingan Populer